New & Existing Customer Satisfaction Surveys
What kind of experience are potential & current residents having with your community?
- The happiness and peace of mind of residents and their families is critical to both AL and SNCC providers.
- Achieving high customer satisfaction is the root of person-centered care. Research suggests that high customer satisfaction is directly linked to quality of care outcomes.
Consulting Resources is a CoreQ Approved Vendor
CoreQ is a set of five measures for skilled nursing care centers (SNCC) and assisted living (AL) communities to use to assess satisfaction among patients, residents, and their families developed by a team including, Nicholas Castle, Ph.D., the American Health Care Association/National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL), and providers with input from customer satisfaction vendors and residents. Based on a core set of customer satisfaction questions to allow consistent measurement across long term and post-acute care settings, CoreQ has been independently tested as valid and reliable.
New Resident Customer Service Appraisals
Consulting Resources plays the role of the “secret shopper”
- Are you making a good first impression?
- Are questions answered honestly?
- Is your facility grounds and rooms neat?
- Are the residents happy and well cared for?